Do you need help with social media, writing on-brand content or launching a new website? Maybe you’d benefit from a social media audit, need training on how to grow digital audiences or want to design simple, striking graphics (for free) that will help elevate your brand and business.
People are often telling me how good I am at championing other people’s businesses and success stories but I’m not so good at talking about my own. After an inspiring early morning walk to Devil’s Dyke last week, friends suggested I should start promoting my own services and what I can offer. So here I am, doing it.
As a trained journalist, I have been creating content for over 25 years. Print, digital, copywriting, feature writing, social media posts, press releases, content calendars, blogs – you name it, I’ve written it. I’ve worked as a content writer and consultant with clients in travel, food & drink, fashion, beauty, lifestyle, health & fitness, business, education, property and more.
I’m passionate about small businesses (particularly our brilliant Brighton ones) and helping them grow. I know the importance of writing great content and telling a captivating story.
With my low-cost marketing and content services, I can help you harness the power of your brand and make it shine. No big agency fees, no hidden costs. Talk to me today about how I can help support your business. Email Jo at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- DO: Need marketing support for your small business?
- SHOP: Time For A Change
- EAT: The Half Moon, Kirdford
- EAT: Isaac At, Brighton
- SEE: Basement Jaxx at The Arch
- SHOP: My Christmas Wishlist
- SHOP: Late Night Christmas Shopping, Cuckfield
- EAT: Polpo
- EAT: Riddle & Finns on Brighton Beach
- SEE: When Westwood met Lucas
- DO: Glow Wild at Wakehurst Place
- EAT: The Salt Room
- SEE: Meet Father Christmas at Preston Manor
- DO: Public Enemy @ Concorde 2
- DO: Patterns makes shapes on Brighton seafront